Tuesday, March 12, 2024

I

I always think of “I” first.

First sentence. “I”

My first word

I love you

I want

I live

Believe

I now

Have your scent

Wrapped around me

Veil that filters the

World

Your eyes

I have become dull

Simple

And my dreams and fears are

One.

I carry you

I carry you in my heart my dear.

E.E. Cummings say it to me first

And I longed to mean these words

For so long

I shared them to my little sister Marilyn 

As I cherished her against my

First instinct 

I have always wished the best for you

I have always wanted you for myself

At least a part of you 

The same part that held the last thread

To my desire to live

The thread that like a rope

Tied your soul to mine

Now the journey starts

We have a mission.

Forgive my redundancy 

My tireless insistence

I have lost my wit

I surrendered my self protectiveness 

To stay in your life

I want

I desire

I dream

I breath

And I am with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment