Monday, March 24, 2014

A song from hon n' bone

Timeless memory
From glitches

 
Look around
then again
is it me ah
when it rains

but slowly
gently
all my rage
is loaded
look at me
get closer


and baby
you can't deny

it's gotta be love
'bet it is
just take a peek
to my eyes
Honey bun
and say it
baby I'm dying for u

it's gotta be true
yes it is
come to my arms
feel it
say it
darling
baby I'm dying for u

look around
does it end?
that's right
it's taking'
forever

up above
there's a glance
divine
so baby now
just give it up
cuss at last
with no remedy


You're meant for me
I'm meant for u
just take a peek
to my eyes
pretty darling
say it
baby I'm dying for u


it's gotta be true
yes it is
come to my arms
feel it
say it
darling
baby I'm dying for u


it's gotta be love
'bet it is
just take a peek
to my eyes
Honey bun
and say it
baby I'm dying for u



No comments:

Post a Comment