Timeless memory
From glitches
-Are you having an affair?
_ no, you?
- No, why?
-Then why you asked?
-because I wanted to make sure
-sure about what?
-that we're safe
-and why aren't you?
-look at me, I'm old and tired
-those ain't sound like the right reasons
-They're fair enough, but I'll give you some good damn reasons
first, the disease, for me, you and the whole family. Then the risk of
being raped, hurt, or murdered.
How about stalking, you never know. What if it becomes a psycho
and threats me, you or the family. Then the moral load.
And finally the absurd, but not less poisonous. What if I die or it dies in the act?
What a humiliation.
-OK enough. I believe ya, Jesus, what a drama.
You started with the question for no reason fallowed by a lecture
about nonsense. Just let me finish my coffee and my newspaper,
I don't understand your dynamics, but there's something screwed up
buried in all that shitload you'd just delivered.
Anyway, it is good to know that you're not cheating, that's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment